Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Perfect by P!nk


I've being listening to this song last 2 weeks. Not a big fan of Pink pun tapi lagu-lagu dia sometimes make sense. Macam aku sendiri, walaupun ada kawan, tapi they can't be beside me all the time kan? Lagu pun boleh jugak kurangkan apa yg aku tengah rasa. Sebab tu la aku kata kadang-kadang lagu nie make sense dgn diri aku.

Jadi macam selalu, why this song make sense to me?



>Make a wrong turn, once or twice<
 Lagu nie macam peringatan, macam aku sendiri, aku takut nak buat silap jadi sbb tu aku macam takkan berubah dari apa yg aku buat selalu. Tapi hidup bukan sempurna sampai takdak satu kesilapan pun yg tak kita buat.

>Dug my way out, blood and fire<

>Bad decisions, that's alright<
Keputusan yg kita buat bukan selalunya resulting good. Tapi salah sekali-sekali won't bite.

>Welcome to my silly life<
Yes, welcome to my world.

>Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood!
Miss "No way,It's all good", it didn't slow me down<
Always being understood. Busan jugak kadang2 tu tapi I have to help myself explaining to those yg hardly received what I'm trying to say.

>Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated!
Look, I'm still around...<
Yeah. I'm still here, breathing lovely :)

>Pretty pretty please!
Don't you ever ever feel
Like you're less than,
Less then Perfect
Pretty pretty please
If you ever ever feel like you're nothing
You are Perfect to me!<
May be they didn't get what you mean, but you will always being perfect to someone.

It is good to hear this when we need someone to comfort us.

That's all.
To the next entry,

TQ

EL
\bye

No comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole