Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Tom Felton aka Draco Malfoy


I think I'm in love with this guy
^\\\^

Somehow he's look dashing
What a nice blue eye =3
*giggles*
kya~ ^|||^
*speechless*



I just wanna ask my self a question:


Y NO me realized this sooner?





KedFlop
kthanxbai

*hey, I'm typical girl so I do DO this kind of stuff, just don't show it eventually.
** admit it, he's hot with blonde hair and blue eyes.
*** Tom Felton would be the 2nd person after Johnny Depp, the most eligible man for my type
.
.
.
Good Night~ 
;)

2 comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole