Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Art Thief

Apa pula otak gile-gile aku fikir hari ni?
Hurm….walaupun tengah cuti tapi otak mesti jalan. Tu bukan apa yang aku fikir, aku pikir tentang……. A “thief” that have such a genius thought.
Meaning?
Aku tengok banyak story about thief, or something into it. Ada yang murah tapi apa yang aku adore sangat bila, pencuri mencuri sebab it is an art for him and he’s not stealing for money or drug or anything else than an art.
Bila orang mencuri untuk seni, jadi cara dia mencuri pun berseni. Very interesting to know how they plan the plot of stealing. Bukan main rempuh macam pencuri ke perompak yang desperate dan bodoh tu, tapi dengan senyap dan orang tak sedar pun.
If they really are exist I wish to meet one of them. Don’t get me a wrong idea, but I must know what this person think. I want to know, if they really think it as an art or they just want to get their name on paper or news.
Pelikkan bila orang ingat dengan menjadi pencuri orang akan ingat? Of cause la, kalau curi benda yang sangat berharga mestilah orang ingat. And of cause tak pernah tertangkap, lagilah famous. Seriously I’m adore a “A-class thief”.

No comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole