Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

How I Met Your Papa? #2

Elly flipping file looking for the information required and her eyes keep wondering to wall clock. 8.32 pm and she's still flipping when she's should be at home with her lovely daughter. Calling from her husband redirect her attention and small smile crept.
"Hello?"

"Mama!" High pitch voice calling her.

"Hi, sweety." Her smile widen

"When you will home?"

"I'm sorry sweety, I'll be late."

"But who's going to read my bedtime story?" Nia pouting to the phone when her papa chanting he will read to her and pinching her cherk.

He take the phone and ease his wife feeling. "It's ok, honey. I'll read her bedtime story. Just proceed with your research and come home later."

He settled Nia on bed and slip in duvet with her. His legs hanging despite of Ni'sa small bed but he's comfortable with that position.  Nia have her head lay on her papa stomach as pillow.

"So, sweetheart. What's book should we read? Dragon Lord? Bead and Beast? Or Lost Maze?", Wow! My baby girl reading this? He hold the books in front of her.

Nia blink. "No! I want papa continue reading last night  story; How Mama Met You?".

Now it's the time for him to blankly blink to her daughter request. "She found her prince and get marry. Then they have a beautiful daugther?"

Nia frown to her papa story. No fun at all. "I want mama." She's start sobbing.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. Let's start over, alright?"

Nia small nod to her papa and lay back on his stomach.

"So where did mama stop last night." Playing with her locks, just like her mama.

"Uncle Zack."

"Oh yeah. Uncle Zack?" Nia nods.

"He's a... an awesome brother. But papa is more awesome." Nia nods with smiling tooth. "I'm awesome, am I?" Nodding to her papa question. "Why are smiling like your mama?" He's pinching both of her cheeks. So cute! Nia laugh lively to her papa tickles.

"Papa stoppp!" Nia cry lively stopping the tickles. "Story pleasee".

"I don't know sweeheart. I'll ruin your mams story if I proceed."

Nia pout to her papa.

"How if I tell you what's make papa love mama?"

Nia nodding participate eagerly.

"She's beautiful like you and having same smile like you. Even so, you still have my wonderful eyes. But she's a charm to me. Always there with me even I broke her heart." More than twice. "But 3 times always the charm. I serenade to her window one night so she's forgive me."

"Serenede, papa?"

"Yes, I sing her a song. You want to here the song?"

Nia nodding with small yarn.

"Find myself at you door,
  Like I used to be before,
  And I wonder how I got here,
  Your smile lead me here.

  For the last time you ask me;
  Why I'm break yourheart in a blink of eye?
  I shut down and I couldn't talk; why?
  Why would I break you?
  You my whole world, you my heart.

  So please darling, forgive me."

He slowly place Nia's head on pillow and tuck her in. Kissing softly her head before exit the room.

10.14 pm. She should be home any minutes. That's what he thought when her wife is sleeping on the couch soundly. Must be very tired.

"Honey. When did you get home?"

"The moment you sing the song." Rubbing her eyes.

"And you sleep on the song?"

Elly nodding. He's help her wife up and pull her up to their room.


I can't have enough of these girls in my life. 


To be continue.....




Kthanxbai
KF
Husband POV? IDK. Seriously.
Fatigue and couldn't brain anything good to write but still I'm trying since I have the idea. Until the next sleepless night for Elly to continues.


No comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole