Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Monday, August 9, 2010

I Lost My Jade....



My Jade always shining.....
Always show me the route with his light....
He always be there for me....
He always babbling about something....but I don't mind...I love when he's babbling
That's the only way he show he love me....

Now he's gone...
I'll never heard his voices again
His mad, his happy, his babbling....
I miss them already.....

The last he's babbling about..

"Awak tau, manusia hidup xlama, average 80 years old...
In-case saya pergi dulu... saya nak awak ready...
Take care of your self, jgn samapai kena cakap baru nak buat.....
jgn ingat semua org suka bercakap macam saya.....
always be yourself.....and don't ever lose your self.....
when you feel down, just remember Allah.
no more revenge, balas jahat org dgn baik kita...
...mungkin hati dia terbukak nanti...
and lastly...please love me as I love you....
I've being waiting for this long time ago.....
Give me a bite of your heart..... "

Kenapa skrg baru kau nak sedar, El?
Bila dia dah takde?
hurm, bila dia dah takde depan mata,
hanya bila dia email kau macam nie kan?

Thanks for everything Nazs..
sorry for what you've been through with me....
I know I'm a bit childish....but I never wanna change...
Sorry for everything I said before.....

Sorry, or anything...would never you heard....

Thanks for being my very good friend...
For being my diary...
For everything you said....

Kau tetap akan ada dalam kenangan aku...

No comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole