Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ked's Drabble : Reality Show

[2]: Reality Show.

9pm. Mereka dah pun mengadap tv, tunggu pujaan hati apa ntah. Akademi Fantasia kut. Entah. I don't do watch reality show.

"L*** has potential to win." Mereka suka benar komen setiap kali habis satu lagu.

"No, I think Ha**** will win" Mereka berbalah antara mereka. Great! Satgi mesti aku termasuk skali.

"So, who's you think will win, Ked?" Kedua-dua Mereka menoleh ke arah Ked.

Shuvit!! Told ya soon or later, I'll get involved. Mengeluh. Restrained back-ache dulu. Let them wait. Pentas dalam tv dah tukar org.

"I. Don't. Care."  Sambung chat dlm Twitter tanpa mempedulikan cuka di muka muka mencuka Mereka.

"You such a jerk." Mereka merenung tajam ke arah Ked.

It's like I care?

*************************************

It's 115 words. Pendek. Hopefully you get what I'm trying to say here. I don't watch any reality show. If I do, it is because my mom watching it, so I have no choice. Wondering why I lingering around living room? Oh! Kat situ ja coverage broadband Maxis kuat. Jadi, don't ask me sapa menang dlm apa-apa pun reality show ok?

Ok. Enjoy. TQ.

EL
\bye

No comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole