Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!!


Jadi kali nie Cik Aku sambut New Year dengan mengadap buku dan final paper. 

Selamat berusaha Cik Ked!!


Tarikh2 penting pada bulan pertama tahun baru 2012:
4hb Jan -  CTU553
7hb Jan - CHM510
10hb Jan - FRS431
12hb Jan - CHM561
16hb Jan - CHM556

17hb Jan - On the bus way back to Perlis.
23hb Jan - Majlis Pertunangan BigBro.

Ganbatte Ked!! 
3 more weeks.



KedFlop
kthanxbai

*Selamat berusaha jugak pada member2 yg ada final paper.
**Jom berusaha bersama-sama!

No comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole