Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

their's POV

POV is an acronym for Point Of View.

Their's POV start and for me; it is a judgemental POV[that's what I think]

1st:
"You are IMPOSSIBLE!", saying with their 'unbelievable-kinda-face' on my face.

2nd:
"She HARDLY praising someone, so if she said another girl pretty; she is pretty." they emphasize on the 'HARDLY' word on my face

3rd:
"You an AWFUL human being." saying with tears? Fake tears. pfft

So. 3 more words had been added to MY dictionary.
*smirk

Ked Flop
kthanxbai
*smirk-> a smile evoking insolence, scorn, or offensive smugness
          ->[in Malay] menyeringai: senyuman yang menunjukkan kesombongan,  
             mencemuh atau senyuman menyingung 

** I DON'T GIVE A GIVE A DAMN!

No comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole