Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Heh, boys are idiot, stupid and moron!! Throw everything at them....


I knew some of boys are really is stupid.

Hey, if you want said something bad about others make sure, you're perfect to said it so.....
Why on earth do I have to meet this people..... They're a mess and they're boys.....

Perasan hensem, dah la boroi, bajet bagus, hello mana2 orang yg tgk engkau tu pun tau kau tu mmg boroi..... klu setakat novice takyah la nak bangga ngan aku..... blah la..... knplah aku kena jumpa ngan mamat2 sengal, 3suku tak cukup akal cam diaorg nie..... no words could explain how I feel disgust to talk about them....

They're shit.....

No comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole