Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

seasons


Summer has come as if my heart leave the autumn. Memories in winter season make me afraid to fall again. White crystal snow drop slowly from the sky search the right place to cold. Beautiful blossom is what in my memories. Feeling happy as flowers blossom. A beautiful side of a wonderful type of flower that you bring make me wonder, if I going to get it from you? But I'm wrong, you're not mine and I have to let you go as autumn leaves it leaf. Fly by to search the truth to hold on and realized that you don't love me. And the leaf flying as if the winter came. Cold and dark. I've been locked in a snow forest. Alone. And still thinking of you. The snow crystal eyeing me. I see myself in it and see that I'm really in a hard shape. But then I realized I should enjoy the snow. It is a beautiful season if i see it in my deepest heart. I'm forgotten about him and enjoy playing in snow forest. As the snow melting, the river gently brings away the ice of my heart. I want to recover. I open my eyes as I see a sun. It shine bright that I realize I'm so special and I meant to be here.
.
.
.
.
.
KedFlop
kthanxbai

No comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole