Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hari2 Yg Sgt Penat -_-lll

Didn't really remember the last time I post a new entry, Sunday nite I think. Cee...El gayak belagak tulis in Eng la... Aku menerima penghinaan just because I didn't speak in Eng. Sungguh terasa nak membalas balik apa yg dikatakan oleh manusia itu, tapi aku manusia budiman, yg takkan malukan org lain depan khalayak ramai.

Tapi tak semo org nak menjaga hati org. Bukan kali pertama dan jugak buka kali terakhir hendikan dan penghinaan di telinga nie, sampai gatal telinga aku. Biar la...aku tak kesah, as long as no body mess up with me... YOU'LL FIND THE TRUE EL, ThE ManIAC One if you mess-things-up...

Boleh cakap sja? Tak lah...try la. I won't hesitated, to pay what you 'sell'.

Hari ke-3. Everything just fine, only for our schedule. SHIT!! Geram la ngan sistem cnie. Cam sial! Aku semalaman tak tidur sebb peningkan hal nie...seriously, this very-unfriendly-user system suck! Buang dalam tong sampah la, tak pun bagi saja Virus makan. Jadual HEA totally differ with the online schedule!

Hari kedua, aku gelak dalam kususahan hati yg terasa sgt terbeban...Gelak tapi hnya untuk tak memburukkan condition hati aku yg tgh panas nie... Trimas buat org yg jadi pelawak antarabangsa tuk gumbirakan aku...aku kenang korang punya budi...

Hari pertama; Terguris ngan k/p. Reason: Dia kata DIC have no benefit to do the PC(pengecualian kredit). Obviously, she biased choosing DIS and do everything to them. MAM, diaorg punya kod program mmg tinggi dr kami bdk DIC nie, tapi kami blajar every semester with 21 credit hours, while they(DIS) only take 16-18 credit hours per sem. And just because I didn't speak in English with you, doesn't mean I'm DUMB. Use your head, not your eyes...
demam+migrin hari pendaftran kolej

For the 1st time, felt like dummy petala ke-8.

Aku nak balik Perlis.

Reasons: Penghinaan, mom, hate to many people, dan Iceberg.

  • Buat kali pertama, menerima 'tamparan'  penghinaan yg sebegitu...life is cruel indeed...
  • I miss my mom, home, my cave, my guggly eye cats....
  • Benci tempat yg crowded ngan manusia. I can't stand with soooo many people on kampus...
  • I met Iceberg. Luka tak berdarah balik...tapi...aku tak mo dia ada depan mata dan senyum likes nothing happen between us before. I hate him more and forever...

Reason for delaying my "going-back" to perlis:
Dill, Shidah, Wana, Tni...Aku tak boleh tinggalkan diaorg camtu saja. They said, I'm their only strength staying here...Tq...Only will leave you guys if you didn't need me...I promise!

Reason for not going back to Perlis: Undefined.


Mood: 
Still want to go home...and I have a very bad instinct, sumthing bad would happen if I stay. Macam di matrik dulu. The same feeling....

 Till the next entry

El
/bye

2 comments:

akie kiela ramli said...

mama be strong k.nnti kalu de pape pm jelah k.xsuke r tgok mama sush ht :'(

Liza@El@KedFlop said...

strong la nie..hukhukhuk :)
hahahah...aku ok, tapi ok tu sll tak kekal...ada je masalah

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole