Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

When a Stranger call.


::: 012-3******  Calling....:::

"BABI la kau!! Aku dah tunggu lama ni!" Anonymous caller seakan menengking.

Erk??! =.=
Apakah?
"Babi? Sapa nie?" terkedu sebentar selepas 'di-babi-kan'

"Wei. Perempuan la..." Bisik2 macam tergejut "Ni... bukan Dino kan?" Anonymous bertanya soalan bangang.
"Obviously not." bengang pulak nak jawap soalan bangang macam tu.

Tetiba....

::: Tut... Tut... Tut... :::

-_____-"

*sigh*
Sikit punya baik adab dia....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

::: Incoming message:::
> Sory cik, salah no tadi <
.
.
.
> Cik marah ke? bleh tau nama cik? <
.
.
.
> Jgn la sombong sgt cik, sy nak kenal je <
.
.
.

-.-lll sombong?
.....

.
.
.
.
.
Nak kata apa bila jadi macam nie?
Dah tak reti nak bagi salam ka bila call org?

KedFlop
kthanxbai

No comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole