Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Y?

Why staying when you can leave?
Because I chose to stay.

Why chose to stay when you feel miserable?
Because I believe I can overcome the feeling.

Then why are you whining now?
.......... sigh. To overcome the miserable feeling, 1st; I must feel happy. Till that point then I'll stop whining.

So... you not happy?
No.

Not happy at all?
I'll give 2 out 10 for happy scale

You know, happiness is in yourself. Do you realize that?
Yes, I do.

Then where the hell is Liza I ever know?
I don't know. I'm looking for myself now.

That bad, huh?
Yeah.

*********

Another bipolar dialog. Feel free to curse because I don't judge.

Kthanxbai

Ked Flop

Liza by Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole