Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

I missed me??

I missed the smiling me. How? You must be very miserable when you claimed this, aren't you Liza??
Life around, surrounding; it is not always about you. No. It is IS not you. Absolutely.

I feel like crying. Again. Yet, not a drop. Why??

If only I listen to my own advices.
Pfft. Yeah.... Like we would hear what we said??

I can't seem to understand some people. Actually.... I don't want to give a damn. But I did. I did. *a very deep sigh*

Kthaxbai
Ked Flop
Melapor dari so-dead-silent office.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole