Keep feeding me pain. Shattering my heart more? Oh! I don't have any. Why bother??

Ked Flop just another dandy person.

Still a small voice who love to story-telling but massively change lately.
I no longer finding who's the freaking I am.
I'm Liza and sometimes I'm Ked, and I'm proud whoever I'm is.
P/s: I do not acknowledged any misunderstanding or miss-leading in any posts here. And I do not own any thought or brain. Use your brain wise, shut-up and listen/read more.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Kami adalah Graduan Konvo kali ke-79 (2)

BAHAGIAN 2

#Throwback

Me with my lovely Nisha

"Because we treasure our 10 years friendship like a boss, InsyaAllah we'll remain as friends to Jannah" _KedFlop'13

Pre C-Day 4nSick 19.11.2013

"They are DIAMONDS among scattered glasses. Oh Allah, thank you for this great give of friends I have."_KedFlop'13

BAHAGIAN 2 TAMAT.

To be continue...

Ked Flop
kthanxbai
*Merepek dari lab UITM Arau Perlis
** I miss them all.

No comments:

Bucket List

Rocking Job
1st Car
Hilux // Triton X
Learn to Cook
Learn to cook Malay, Italian cuisine
CBR 250cc
Kawasaki Ninja RZ
Go around a globe at 30
Settle down?

North-pole to South-pole